It’s a wonderful world, hidden in plain sight. Here there are some resources for inspiration and study.
- The Vignelli Canon, a book on design, the book on design, by Massimo Vignelli. This book inspired me, so much that it completely changed how I see the world (and made me fall in love with Typography).
- I font preferiti dagli scrittori italiani, article by Il Post.
- Articles tagged with “fonts” on Il Post.
- Web Typography, a website focused on typography on the Web, Richard Rutter.
- Google Fonts About page.
- Font Forge guide.
- The Font Library’s Guidebook.
- Smelvetica, a funny customization of Helvetica.
- Inter, a wonderful Open Font by Rasmus Andersson.
- Merriweather, the serif font I use on this blog, it’s designed by Eben Sorkin.
- define a name
- cutting the leg of
- sideways cutting of letter’s legs