Table of contents
- Jekyll sidenotes
- Batch reopen
- Self debugging
- Digital Wellbeing implementations
- Just once
- Shadow map
- Scale app
- Making a Telegram Bot
Ideas for programs which would be very useful, but I didn’t find yet
9th January 2021
A Jekyll plugin which implementsor transforms standard markdown footnotes in sidenotes.
Found: OneTab, but it’s not open source. I don’t like it very much
A setting/add-on to restore several old windows sessions of a browser, with all the tabs (not just the last one), some sort of batch reopen.
12th December 2020
A software which counts every time a key is clicked on a keyboard and does an average of how many keys are clicked in a day, what’s the most clicked, etc.
12th December 2020
Someday in April 2020
A unique, universal and simple method to share stuff.
- RSS / Telegram channel / bloat.io …
- like a RSS feed, but less technical and more social
- like a Telegram channel, but not depending on Telegram (thus, it should be independent from any platform)
- like bloat.io but without having to pay
- probably Mastodon is the closest thing to my idea yet. Still, too technical.
An audio recorder on steroids.
- auto-generated keywords based on markers, if applied
- instantaneous automatic transcription (some type of progressive one, which could analyze the few seconds the user just recorded and immediately parse the text, such that if the one who is recording has lost track of the argument can read his last sentences)
Interesting and curious integrations which could be implemented in the system Digital Wellbeing app on mobile.
- a program which sums the length of each audio sent and received (and listened), summing up the time spent recording and listening to audio messages.
- a program which calculate a percentage of how much each person speak in a call / video-call, like some sort of “ball possession” percentage in soccer games.
An app which automatizes the update of a profile picture on several different platforms
- integrate with Gravatar
- insert all the platforms and all the links, give public profile access, automate the profile picture update
12th July 2020
A plugin for OsmAnd (or OpenStreetMap) and/or Google Maps which shows the buildings’ shadows during different times of the day. Useful in hot and sunny days not to burn as hell.
An app which is capable of weighting stuff by reading an object’s pressure on a touch screen
18th August 2020
An app for lunatic people. Used to learn by themselves their sudden attitude changes and track how their emotions evolve over time.